Study Skills Improvement Clinic
Having trouble in school?
Have a problem making sense of the material for your exams?
Can’t remember the material you have read?
Who can benefit?
Teens and adults who want to improve their academic achievement.
At the study skills clinic you will acquire skills in:
- Active listening techniques for the classroom
- Organizing time and material before an exam
- Processing and summarizing subject matter
- Long-term learning and memory strategies
- Organization and written expression in an exam
The therapies are not included in the health basket, but their cost is partly subsidized by the HMOs.